Welcome to Project Yes.
Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov is a licensed psychologist, mindfulness & yoga teacher, and owner of Project YES PLLC. The practice offers wellness services to individuals, couples and groups, including psychotherapy, consultation, and workforce trainings.
Dr. Kholodkov specializes in working with adults across the lifespan on mind and body wellness. She oversees all cases within the practice.
Tatyana’s approach to psychotherapy is integrative and individualized. She incorporates different approaches to address emotional and physical well-being, with an emphasis on evidence-based treatment, including CBT, ACT, mindfulness, DBT, and motivational interviewing. Her work also incorporates mindfulness, breath work, and yogic techniques to enhance mind-body wellness. Dr. Kholodkov frequently works with clients around emotions, including allowing for greater understanding of emotional experiences and learning how to reduce emotional suffering.
Dr. Kholodkov sees adults with a wide range of concerns, including depression, anxiety (including panic and phobias), sleep difficulties, relationship problems, complicated health issues and pain, loss, and life transitions. She has specialized training in treatment of trauma and PTSD, anxiety disorders and couple’s therapy. Project Yes is sex positive and welcomes individuals of all identity, relationship, sexual, and lifestyle expressions.
- 200 hr and 500 hr Yoga Teacher Trainings, in both Mind Body Centering Yoga (MBCY) & Dharma Yoga (LOAY training at the Dharma Yoga Center).
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Duke University Medical Center – Duke Integrative Medicine
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Wyoming
- APA Accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology, Durham Veteran Affairs Medical Center; trauma and couple’s specialties
- M.S. in Experimental Psychology, Old Dominion University
- B.A. in Psychology; Concentration in Counseling and Community Psychology, Point Loma Nazarene University
- North Carolina Psychological Association (NCPA)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- North Carolina Disaster Response Taskforce Co-Chair
- American Red Cross- Disaster Action Team & Disaster Mental Health