Welcome to Project Yes.
Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov is a licensed psychologist offering wellness services to individuals, couples and groups.
Dr. Kholodkov offers psychotherapy, health coaching and mindfulness classes to adults across the lifespan.
Tatyana’s approach to psychotherapy is integrative: she incorporates different approaches to address emotional and physical well-being, with an emphasis on evidence-based treatment, including CBT, ACT, mindfulness, DBT, and motivational interviewing. Dr. Kholodkov frequently works with clients around emotions, including allowing for greater understanding of emotional experiences and learning how to reduce emotional suffering. Dr. Kholodkov sees adults with a wide range of concerns, including depression, anxiety (including panic and phobias), sleep difficulties, relationship problems, complicated health issues, loss, chronic pain and life transitions. She has specialized training in treatment of trauma and PTSD, anxiety disorders and couple’s therapy.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship, Duke University Medical Center – Duke Integrative Medicine
- Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, University of Wyoming
- APA Accredited Pre-Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology, Durham Veteran Affairs Medical Center
- M.S. in Experimental Psychology, Old Dominion University
- B.A. in Psychology; Concentration in Counseling and Community Psychology, Point Loma Nazarene University
- North Carolina Psychological Association (NCPA)
- Association for Behavioral and Cognitive Therapies (ABCT)
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- North Carolina Disaster Response Taskforce