We offer HIPAA compliant and data secure telehealth psychology services for North Carolina and Psypact States.
Project Yes Telehealth Services
Project Yes is pleased to offer high quality therapy sessions through our telehealth services! We have a range of qualified therapists that are experienced in helping with anxiety, PTSD, stress, depression, grief, relationship issues, caregiving/burnout, and co-occurring medical conditions.
Many of us have become used to virtual services and online consultations over the recent years. Project Yes PLLC has been offering telehealth services for more than 5 years, and we have specialized training to ensure you are able to have a quality experience and heightened data security.
By offering online psychotherapy services, we increase access to care, and are able to remain devoted to our clients’ health and well being. We know that life is busy and time is precious. Why let the challenges of modern day living stand in your way of accessing qualified therapists?
With our virtual therapy sessions, you can access supportive care with ease. You can speak to our dedicated team and receive the empathetic support you deserve. Through our telehealth therapy appointments, you are also not limited to being Durham NC residents- you just need to be in a state the therapist is licensed to provide services in!
What is Telehealth and how does Virtual Therapy work?
Telehealth refers to accessing a provider through a video conferencing services that provides real time voice and video. Virtual therapy sessions allow clients to access the same benefits as in-person therapy, via an online platform. Project Yes uses medical grade, HIPAA compliant secure video call programs that are easily accessible from smartphones, tablets, and computers. Clients can “call in” to a therapy session, instead of physically visiting our office. All you need is a device with a microphone and video camera (such as a smartphone), the login information, and a good internet or data connection!
Why might I want to use Telehealth?
Virtual therapy services have many perks:
- Telehealth therapy allows clients to have much more flexibility when it comes to therapy.
- Busy individuals, parents, and professionals can still have access to quality care during narrow windows of time. No traffic, no parking, and not having to leave work or class early.
- Choose from where you would like to join their sessions, without the hassle of a commute.
- Telehealth counseling is available not only for Durham NC residents but for those residing throughout the state of NC and PSYPACT states. We are just a few clicks away!
- We are able to provide services to individuals in rural locations where access to psychologists and other highly trained therapists may be limited.
- High profile individuals, as well as medical professionals, first responders, attorneys, and journalists, prioritize anonymity and often prefer to seek services outside of the immediate area where they reside. We understand your unique needs and value your privacy!
- Clients dealing with anxiety may feel more comfortable logging on to telehealth therapy from their home/a safe environment rather than in-person.
- Individuals with chronic health concerns appreciate the flexibility of being able to be lie down, reduce lighting, be near a bathroom, or otherwise have what they need with them to be comfortable.
- Caregivers can feel at ease knowing they can be near those they watch over.
Our Teletherapy Practice Clients Services and Specialties
- Services are available for Individuals
- Relationships (including couples who are dating, pre marital, married, and in non-traditional relationships)
- Loved ones and caregivers who see us for 1-3 consultations to help someone in their life or make treatment decisions
We help folx live more harmonious and peaceful lives. Each therapist has areas of specialty, and we encourage you to read about our Team. We are here to assist you with:
- Anxiety (including panic and other phobias)
- Other anxiety disorders (including obsessive compulsive disorder and generalized anxiety)
- Mood concerns (including emotion regulation difficulties and depression)
- Trauma informed care (including treating PTSD, difficulties with intimacy)
- Health-related issues such as problems with sleep, reducing alcohol and smoking
- Chronic health concerns
- Relationship support
Is online psychotherapy effective?
Research indicates that telehealth psychology services are proven to be just as effective as in-person therapy, with the added convenience of being accessible anywhere you feel comfortable. Further, by not having to take time to travel, you can more easily attend extended therapy sessions, which are the preferred method for many clients and often recommended for specific types of trauma-focused, anxiety, and phobia treatments. Our clients also prefer longer relationship counseling services, and with telehealth counseling it is easier to have all parties get their schedules aligned.
In fact, studies suggest that many people prefer telehealth therapy because of the increased flexibility and privacy it affords. Our goal is to make it easy for you to find a high quality professional who understands your situation and is experienced in working with the concerns you have.
If you have a busy life, desire discrete services, or are experiencing medical or emotional symptoms that may prevent you from attending in-person appointments, our online psychotherapy sessions are just what you have been looking for. We are help you start your journey with Project Yes!
Book your online therapy appointment now!
Our team at Project Yes is ready to help you access the support you and your loved ones deserve. Reach out to us if you are interested in an online consultation by calling (919) 355-5633. ext 101. For fastest response time, we recommend you complete the psychotherapy contact form on our website: https://theprojectyes.com/contact
Are you ready to make a change? Just say Yes.
Want to be more mindful?
Here's some simple tips for helping you Be More Mindful in Your Day.