Project Yes PLLC offers presentations to groups, and organizations on a variety of topics within our areas of expertise. These can be customized and include didactic information and experiential exercises. They are customized to fit your needs and audience.
- Start with a free 15 minute consultation to discuss your goals and target audience.
- Determine if one of our experts is a good fit for your needs.
- Sign a speaking engagement contract.
- Extended phone consultation to discuss content and formalize a presentation tailored to your topic.
- We prepare our presentation including background research and planning experiential exercises.
- If desired, design and implement program evaluation components.
Potential topics for speaking engagements include:
- Mind-Body Connection
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue
- Creating Mindfulness in Your Day
- Healthy Thinking
- Validation & Communication Skills
- Dealing With Difficult Emotions
- Workplace Stress Reduction & Self-Care
- Understanding Clinical Issues for staff & loved ones (e.g. OCD, Traumatic Stress, Non-Suicidal Self-Injury, Chronic Health/Mental Health Co-Morbidities)
- Yoga, Breathwork (Pranayama) and Mindfulness Meditation
- Preparing for Death and Loss
Disaster Related Services.
Disasters can strike at any time, and be natural or man-made. A number of factors determine our response to a disaster, and standards of care have been developed to assist individuals impacted by disasters.
Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov provides trainings based on the Red Cross model and can customize based on your organizational needs and the nature of the event you are preparing for or dealing with.
These topics include:
- Disaster Mental Health
- Psychological First Aid/ Enhanced Psychological First Aid
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Community Recovery After A Disaster
- Taking Care of Yourself After Assisting Disaster Survivors
Want to be more mindful?
Here's some simple tips for helping you Be More Mindful in Your Day.