Employee Wellness and Staff Education Training
Project Yes PLLC is available for speaking engagements to groups, organizations and corporate training workshops on a variety of topics within our areas of expertise. These topics might include psychological first aid, recovery from trauma and other critical areas for promoting emotional wellness in the workplace.
Although Project Yes is based in Durham, North Carolina, we can offer these speaking engagements in person wherever you may be - or online. We’ll work alongside you in customizing our presentation to include didactic information and experiential exercises tailored to your audience’s needs.
Our process as keynote speakers and workshop facilitators
- Start with a free 15-minute consultation with one of our keynote speakers to discuss your goals and target audience (this can be done virtually or in-person if you’re located in Durham)
- Determine if one of our keynote speakers is a good fit for your needs
- Sign a speaking engagement contract
- Arrange an extended phone consultation to discuss content and formalize a presentation tailored to your topic
- We prepare our presentation, including background research and planning experiential exercises tailored to your audience
- If desired, we’ll design and implement program evaluation components
- If you’re seeking a keynote speaker in Durham or within the state of North Carolina, set up a face-to-face meeting to plan out your event if desired (please note, we’re available for virtual speaking engagements anywhere in the world)
We offer corporate training and speaking arrangements for:
- Trauma Informed Care & Mindfulness Workshops
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Corporate Retreats
- Counseling Continuing Education
- CEO Coaching
- Healthcare Settings
- Mindfulness Retreats
- Executive Care
- Corporate Mental Wellness
- Training Program Guest Lectures
- Psychoeducational Groups
- Staff Mental Health Day
- Yoga Festivals
Potential topics for speaking engagements include:
- Mind-Body Connection
- Recovery from Trauma
- Disaster Mental Health Counseling
- Psychological First Aid
- Burnout & Compassion Fatigue
- Creating Mindfulness in Your Day
- Healthy Thinking
- Validation & Communication Skills
- Dealing with Difficult Emotions
- Workplace Stress Reduction & Self-Care
- Understanding Clinical Issues for Staff & Loved Ones (e.g. OCD, Traumatic Stress, Non-Suicidal Self-Injury, Chronic Health/Mental Health Co-Morbidities)
- Yoga, Breathwork (Pranayama) & Mindfulness Meditation
- Preparing for Death & Loss
If you would like to book Project Yes for a speaking engagement in Durham, North Carolina or virtually online, please inquire with us and we’ll get back to you. Dr. Kholodkov is also available to travel to your employee training or corporate event!
Would your group benefit from training workshops on mindful awareness, mindfulness-based stress reduction, or mindful communication? This is something we can help you with. See Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov’s online guided meditations for a taste of what her mindfulness workshops entail.
Trauma Informed Care & Psychological First Aid – Providing Recovery from Trauma
Traumatic events can occur at any time. There are numerous factors that will determine how each of us respond to these circumstances, and standards of care have been developed to assist individuals who have experienced trauma.
Based in Durham NC, Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov also provides disaster mental health training services following the Red Cross model. These trainings can be customized to your organization’s specific needs and the nature of the event you are preparing for or dealing with.
To support you through this journey, we are able to offer psychological first aid and disaster trainings in whatever setting best serves you and your organization (e.g. corporate retreat, non-profit staff training or continuing education workshop). These trainings can be carried out in-person near Durham, North Carolina, or remotely online.
If you are looking for a trauma speaker in North Carolina, Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov is available for speaking engagements. Dr. Tatyana Kholdkov covers topics such as:
- Trauma Recovery in the Workplace
- Psychological First Aid/Enhanced Psychological First Aid
- Trauma-Informed Care
- Community Recovery After a Disaster
- Taking Care of Yourself After Assisting Disaster Survivors
Book an expert keynote speaker from our team in Durham, throughout North Carolina or virtually anywhere in the world today.Ready to book Dr. Kholodkov for your upcoming event? Get in touch via our online contact form today!
Disaster Program Manager at American Red Cross
"Tatyana is an amazing disaster responder for the American Red Cross. From small-scale disasters like home fires to large-scale hurricane responses Tatyana exhibits care and comfort for our clients but also fellow volunteers and staff. Tatyana was also a supervisor of other home fire responder volunteers which required her to mentor others and supervise sometimes chaotic fire scenes. After a particularly difficult disaster season, Tatyana was asked to do a workshop for our Red Cross volunteers on compassion fatigue and building resilience. Her presentation was incredibly helpful for our volunteers and encouraged them to examine ways they can prioritize self-care to better care for others. Tatyana embodies the values of the American Red Cross showing compassion, commitment, and credibility in her work with us."
Want to be more mindful?
Here's some simple tips for helping you Be More Mindful in Your Day.