Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov
Dr. Tatyana Kholodkov (she/her) is the owner and founder of Project Yes PLLC. She is a first generation immigrant and North Carolina transplant, having resided on both coasts and in the mountains of Wyoming.
She merges her training backgrounds in Clinical Psychology with a nearly lifetime studying eastern philosophy, yoga, and meditation.
Having attained her Psychology Interjurisdictional Compact (PSYPACT) licence in recent years, Dr. Kholodkov is able to practice across participating jurisdictions.
Her work focuses on helping individuals break out of unhelpful patterns, such as those that result in sadness, anxiety, oppression, or conflict, and to cultivate tools for self-healing.
Much of her work involves enhancing the mind-body connection and cultivating presence.
Ready to get started? Call now.
Dr. Kholodkov may be a good fit for you if...
you are ready to do some deep work to change patterns in your life or in how you relate to others. You may be troubled with feeling tense and uncomfortable, and find it difficult to pay attention to things that matter to you.
There may be perfectionism that is suffocating you, or endless worries you wish you could soothe. You or your loved one may have a health condition and want support- a new diagnosis, learning about integrative approaches, or identifying how to live your best life in the presence of these conditions.
There may be things that need to be clarified in your relationship(s), renegotiating and strengthening them or finding a way to bring them to an end.
You may also be asking questions about what is meaningful and important, and seek to live your life in a way that feels authentic and embodied.
Who she works with:
What concerns she works with:
Relationship concerns addressed:
What approaches she uses:
- Anxiety and OCD: ACT, CBT, Exposure Therapy, Exposure with Response Prevention (ExRP)
- Trauma Treatment: Prolonged Exposure (PE), Cognitive Processing Therapy (CPT), Seeking Safety, STAIR-NST, mind-body approaches
- Depression: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Emotion Difficulties : Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Skills
- Mindfulness-based Relapse Prevention
- Couples Therapy: Emotionally Focused (EFT), Gottman
- Mindfulness practice & Yoga (including movement, pranayama, meditation, yoga nidra)
Her experience includes:
In her free time she enjoys:
- Exploring nature
- Digging around in the dirt
- Photographing clouds and insects
- Cooking vegan & gluten free foods for others
Want to be more mindful?
Here's some simple tips for helping you Be More Mindful in Your Day.